Professional Wildlife Exclusion and Animal Proofing
Raccoon Proofing For Attic Openings
Squirrel Exclusion For Vents and Attic Fans
Skunk Exclusion For Decks and Stoops
Why Wildlife Exclusion?
In the state of California it is illegal to trap and relocate wildlife. All animals that are trapped and taken away from where they are found must be killed and the service providing the eviction does not have to tell you. Be sure to ask when you are booking with a company to see if they provide humane evictions. To read about trapping laws take a look at our Trapping Laws page.
AWES offers a humane and life-oriented approach to animal control. Techniques are applied to remove intrusive animals and prevent future use of your building or home by wildlife. AWES technicians identify how an animal is getting in and seal points of entry without trapping the animal inside. The solution motivates the animal to leave the property and reduces the likelihood of other animals getting in.
A Wildlife Exclusion Service provides a range of services, some of which are not available from traditional providers. We specialize in, but are not limited to:
• Opossums, raccoons, skunks, and bats
• Residences and businesses
• Site inspections with detailed evaluations and advice
• Custom exclusion installation or referrals
• Animal dropping clean-up
• Dead animal removal
ANIMAL EXCLUSION POINTS:
- Chimney – Adding chimney caps and screening can prevent animals from falling in or nesting
- Plumbing Vents – Animals seeking shelter can become stuck in plumbing pipes
- Roof & Fascia Spaces – Poorly sealed points between roof & fascia invite animal entry
- Roof Vents – Lightweight, flimsy vents should be replaced with heavy secure roof vents
- Oven & Bathroom Exhaust Vents – Adding screening to vents helps keep animals out
- Roof/Soffit Intersection – Securing gaps will help prevent animal chewing and entry
- Holes in Siding – Repairing & reinforcing holes will discourage animal infestation
- Porch & Deck – Durable screening around base prevents nesting animals
- Trees & Landscaping – Removal of overhanging tree limbs and encroaching vegetation
While some wildlife appear small and harmless, it is important to remember there are many dangers associated with wild animals. From diseases and parasites to painful bites, a wildlife encounter can become a serious health risk. To protect yourself and your family, call a trained professional to inspect all wildlife issues.